About me

Mi foto
Location: Lima, Perú.
I freaking enjoy drawing! I do it since I was a kid. Although I've never attended to an art school, I have developed my own style. Day by day, I do my best to keep growing my drawing skills. If you enjoy my art, leave me a comment. I will really appreciate it! :)
  • Posted by : BlackCat jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

    Hello, again! You know I love drawing and nothing makes me happier than knowing there are people who love what I'm doing. This time I was picked by surprise. After a drawing raid in 4chan, I was about to sleep, when this cool anon contacted me through mail asking for a drawing.

    I couldn't be happier! Next day, first thing I did was start with the artwork. He asked for a sketch, so I gladly did it. What do you guys think? :


    Beautiful girl, beautiful pic. Thats what I always say. And I'm not wrong! Just by seeing this drawing you can confirm what I'm saying.

    One of the things I care a lot when making a drawing based on a real person is to catch the expression. I think I managed to do it correctly because this cool anon loved the pic.

    Thank you for contacting me and relying this pic to me, anon. Don't know who is she, but I'm sure she is a very special person to you and I'm more than happy to have done this fantastic sketch for you.

    Hope you all have liked the artwork as well. Don't forget to contact me if you want artwork like this. Or check my Commissions page and choose which kind of artwork do you want me to do.

    I will be more than glad to serve you. Thanks anon and thank to everyone reading this post.

    Hugs! :3

    0 comentarios

  • Copyright © - blackcatsan - blackcatsan - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan